Monday, March 15, 2010

More Changes to the Wiki

In the spirit of increasing connectivity among Mx sites, we've changed the name of the "Share page" on our Wiki to "Sharing & Links"; put it into a folder called "Sharing" to make it more accessible from the Front Page; and expanded its function to include an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of links to genealogical/history-oriented Web sites about Mx's.

If you don't see your site here and would like to, send me the url. If I think its appropriate, I'll include it in the list. However, though I try to keep abreast of changes in the link addresses and of dead links, I'm not responsible for the linked sites' health and well being. If you find a dead or misdirected link in our pages, let me know that as well.--WJS (woichi01@comcast.net)

No comments: